Combo of Aster coffee body polish (100 GMS) and Vanilla and coffee soap (120 GMS). The combination is made with natural heavenly raw crushed coffee, shea butter, brown sugar and hibiscus clay.
- Body Polish is a highly moisturizing blend of Coffee, Vanilla essential oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Virgin olive oil, Shea butter, Sugar, hibiscus and orange.
- The body scrub is great for exfoliating body skin, tan removal, removal of dead cells, impurities from skin. It is great for removing stretchmarks, skin elasticity and toning
- Coffee soap is a glycerine and shea butter-based soap, which is handcrafted and great for moisturizing skin during shower. The soap includes coffee that provides mild exfoliation during shower and vanilla fragrance enhances bath experience
- Coffee and vanilla soap has glycerine, coffee, sugar, vanilla oil, reetha and shea butter
- Coffee and vanilla soap has glycerine, coffee, sugar, vanilla oil, reetha and shea butter. Vanilla l oils-100% Natural steam distilled, therapeutic grade essential oil. This enriches your soap and assists in calming and relaxing skin.
- Made with no nasty chemicals, cruelty free and use natural botanicals.
- Paraben and Sulphate free
- For all skin types
- Eco friendly packaging
Coffee, Brown sugar, vanilla oil, shea butter, glycerine, Shea butter castor sugar, pink salt, orange peels, cold pressed coconut oil and virgin Olive oil
Directions to use:
Coffee and vanilla scrub- Massage a handful of products all over the skin, focusing on any dry or rough areas, let it sit for 5-10 minutes for more intensive moisturization; then rinse off.
Recommended application of product prior to shower. Use mask 2-3 times a week for best results.
Soap- Wet the soap and form a good lather. Massage lather on face and body. Store soap and dry place after bath. Use a sustainable loofah for a great lather.